Passionate, innovative, intelligent, and self-made business leader, Yogita Tulsiani has navigated through an enriching journey in business development and consulting across various industries in the UK, USA, Europe, and APAC. Her repertoire includes clientele in the Financial Services, Telecom, Retail, Information Technology, and Learning industries like Genpact Headstrong and HP.
An alumna of the prestigious Indian School of Business (ISB, Hyderabad), Yogita did her MBA from here and pursued engineering from the Delhi Institute of Technology, (now called NSIT). Marked by her single-minded quest for success and achievement, she is successfully leading IXCEED as the Director and taking it to the higher latitude.
A GLIMPSE OF IXCEED SOLUTIONS
iXceed Solution is a well-established end-to-end Talent, Enterprise Services and Digital solutions provider to fortune 500 companies globally. The company has reinforced its position as a European Talent Solutions provider in the Digital Transformation space. Their primary focus is providing end to end Talent, Digital and Enterprise Solutions in Technology, IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting domains across a variety of industries. Some of the major services they offer:
- Talent Services
- End to end recruitment solutions
- Managed Talent Solutions
- Enterprise Services
They also offer scalable and comprehensive RPO solutions to their clients
Ixceed’s clientele includes Oracle, TATA consultancy Services, Asentech, HCL, Infosys, NIIT, Rolta, Shuttl, ITC Limited, L&T Infotech to name a few. Customer centricity is at the core of the business here. They understand customer’s requirements/pain areas/gain areas thoroughly and tweak solutions as per their needs. They are highly responsive and deliver services with completely transparency & integrity. iXceed invests in digital technologies such as AI ( Sniper AI : Sniper AI – Recruitment Smart) , ML, Chatbots, and so on.
WHAT INSPIRED YOGITA TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR?
Yogita always wanted to work for herself
- She likes creativity, freedom and wants to explore new things.
- Love challenges that come with entrepreneurship and the joy of success is much more.
- Create value to the ecosystem, generate employment and touch people’s lives positively.
She chose entrepreneurship because she always wanted to make an impact. She has always been intrigued by entrepreneurship and read the success stories of lot of successful entrepreneurs.
HICCUPS ON THE WAY
Every company has to face numerous challenges while building its reputation. Similarly, IXCEED has been confronting challenges such as managing global delivery and operations in different geographies in different time zones. The company has to stay ahead of other competitors and focus on adapting the latest technology to gain a competitive edge. Moreover, no organization has been left untouched by the impact of Covid-19 today.
Not only the organization, but the industry sectors have also been badly hit. Businesses are facing the wrath of the pandemic, and HR cannot stay unaffected as in an organizational ecosystem, everything is interconnected and interdependent. Maintaining the culture of the organization, acquiring and retaining talent, engaging a remote workforce, rising work from home culture, to name a few, have become pain points for HR professionals today.
JOURNEY TO BECOMING A DYNAMIC LEADER
Wanted to create value for the Human ecosystem, generate employment and touch people live positively!
One challenge Yogita encountered was the fact that she did not really have a background in the recruitment industry nor did she know the business dynamics but she still chose this path as she wanted to make a difference in society.
She started her journey in this industry because of the gaps and issues she observed. She realized that technology is reshaping the economy since major players in every industry bank heavily on technology, for not only automation, but also to introduce process efficiencies and create innovations. There was a massive gap in the technology skill market. People were not getting the right jobs as per their skillset and ability. Witnessing such a state of affairs, she decided to create valuable relationships for clients and candidates by providing efficient talent solutions.
She draws a lot of inspiration from Indira Nooyi as she is her role model. Also, Her mother has been her greatest source of inspiration. Her mother had faced a lot of hardships in life in bringing them up due to the circumstances they were in. She always motivated her to be strong, believe in herself ourselves and her hard work and leave the rest to God. She taught Yogita to work relentlessly towards her goals.
A DAY IN YOGITA’S LIFE
“I get up at 6 am. I work out for an hour 6.30-7.30 am. Post that I help kids get ready for school. Work starts at 8 am. The entire day is generally jam packed with calls, meetings and other activities. The office closes at 5.30 PM. I try to wind up my work by 8 pm to spend time with the kids. We eat dinner together around 7.30 pm and sleep by 10 pm. In between either I try to play with my kids, discuss their school or sometimes work stretches so I do that. Sometimes I work after my kids sleep (post 9.30 pm) for a few more hours,” shared Yogita.
“A little introspection goes a long way. At the end of every day, I spend to spend a little time reflecting on the day, how it went? Every Friday, I have a movie night with my little daughter in our home cinema where we watch one of her favourite movies. I try to keep work off on weekends, though sometimes I have to work on weekends. I try to catch up with friends & family as much as possible. I love doing Painting, Sewing patterns & designs on cloth, playing badminton, reading a specific genre of books”, she further added.
While talking about future plans, Yogita shared, “For the next 2 years, we have ambitious plans for IXCEED. We plan to expand in new geographies- the Middle East and the US as well as to enhance the growth of new service lines around Identity & Access Management , SAP Services, Data Analytics. Furthermore , expand the already established footpints in APAC-
a) They are also focusing on creating a better ecosystem for employees to boost their growth and add value to them.
b) There has been a steady revenue growth of 40% YOY and they aspire to become the employer of choice across Europe, India and other parts of APAC. To conclude, it intends to grow its global customer base.
c) Expand footprints in the US , Middle East & expand more in the Asia Pacific. They recently started working in South-East Asian and Middle East markets as well.
AWARDS AND MILESTONES
- iXceed’s Director was awarded the ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ amongst the ‘Top Finalist Super Women of 2021’ in DIGILIVE Women’s Award show 2021.
- iXceed featured amongst the – Top 5 HR Tech startups empowering talent recruitment with the help of technology- by Silicon India.
- iXceed ranked no. 1 amongst the leading 5 HR Tech Startups empowering talent recruitment with the help of technology, featured by – India Today.
- The Director was awarded -The Black Swan award for Women Empowerment – by Asia One- in Dec 2020.
- The Co-Founder was awarded the – Top 100 Digital Influencers 2020 globally’ by ‘Yourstory Media’.
- iXceed was recognized as – The Greatest Brands & Leaders Asia & GCC -2020 -2021 by AsiaOne.
- The Director was recognized as – one of the 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneurs of the World in 2020, by ‘The Leaders Globe’
- The Co-Founder was awarded the – HR Consultant of the year 2020 – by InspireZones and was featured on the cover of their magazine.
- iXceed was recognized as one of the top 25 Global brands to watch in 2020- By Business Connect
- iXceed was recognized as – The Most Disruptive Companiesat the Forefront of Innovation 2020- by Business Sight
- iXceed won – The Top 10 Most Trusted HR Solution Provider 2020 by Business Connect
WORD OF ADVICE FOR FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
There is no age to be an entrepreneur. You are never no too old or no too young to pursue your dreams. All you have to believe in your dreams and do whatever it takes to make it happen. Believing in yourself, when everybody thinks otherwise is the most important thing. This is what exactly Yogita believes in.
- Try to manage time effectively, plan, and make realistic schedules for the day. Try to achieve as much as you can from that daily target to avoid carrying it over to the next day.
- Delegate responsibilities and trust people’s capabilities Learn not to be a perfectionist because that’s not possible. Don’t try to do everything to perfection because it will end up burning you out.
- It’s ok not to know things; life is a constant learning journey.
- Spend time with and on yourself – planning, skill building, introspection
Inspirational book: Be Excellent at Anything – Tony Schwarz & Jean Gomes
Others: Only Love is Real – Dr. Brain Weiss
Through Time Into Healing – Dr. Brian Weiss