Long before the trend of buying organic products came into existence; REVE’ Organika was incepted by Jigna Shah when the visionary unveiled a revolutionary plan. It was a plan to provide natural products that are proven to keep skin healthy, naturally healed and the senses rejuvenated through an essential oil.
REVE’ Organika was founded with a mission of “Beauty that touches your Soul”. It all began with a question, “What skincare products do you use”. This simple question spiralled into a thought process about skincare and beauty. The moment of revelation was, “Beauty is but Skin Deep, but the feeling of beautiful touches your soul”.
They are one of the largest vertically integrated oil-based skincare companies, manufacturing and supplying the best quality products in the world. This brand is supervised by an accomplished businesswoman, Jigna Shah the CEO of the REVE’ Fashions & REVE’ Organika.
More About The Leading Lady
An inspiration for not only women but men also, Jigna Shah is a fashion enthusiastic and proficient business leader. She was born in a Gujarati family as a younger 2nd child. Her father was highly-educated professional C.A, C.S, and I.C.W.A with a progressive mind for a girl child, obviously the emphasis was academics. She did her master’s in commerce and started her career as a profession in economics.
But, she didn’t enjoy it much as her nature was ambitious, she wanted to travel the world, see beautiful destinations, and meet new people, ear different cuisines. While Jigna was speeding her wings to fly higher, her father passed away at the age of 49, and her purpose of pursuing a teaching job was lost.
Jigna went to her faculties for guidance and their suggestion was to join any creative field after seeing her active participation in extra-curriculum activities as a student committee member. With his faculties’ suggestions, she joined NIFT with no financial support of anyone since her father had gone recently. And from here, Jigna’s struggling journey started.
Jigna struggled a lot and won all the battles on her way. Today, she is among the successful businesswomen of India. Jigna’s relentless zeal, incessant quench for success and willingness to walk the extra mile has broken all myths about her inborn limitations that were supposed to be major roadblocks on her success path.
And, she sets a new parameter for leadership in the Indian business which could be a benchmark for every person.
Diversifications & Company’s Future Perspective
Diversifications in terms of New Product range after constant research, Improvising Quality Standards & best services along with imparting knowledge to clients is their USP.
“Our company has been identified as one of the top brands in the market with 25year’s existence & loyal clients. We are diversifying to Eco-friendly, Sustainable Fashion, and Organic wellness range under the brand REVE’ Organika & Organic Farm-fresh too which is very environment-friendly”, Jigna proudly shared.
Jewels in the Crown
- Global Award from Google & World federation of Hillary Clinton as one of the Top 50 Most influential Youth Leaders
- “ICONIC WOMAN” Award from the only International chamber with Most Dynamic women leaders from the world
- 100 Women Entrepreneurs of India for 2016 by World Bank Training Leadership Program
- “Udgam Women’s Achievers AWARD” in Business Category, for 2014
- “Business Standard” Award as Entrepreneur of the year in 2004
- Jigna Shah got associated with Mrs.Meneka Gandhi for the most prestigious project-“Ahimsa Peace Silk”(Non-Violence Silk)
- She is selected as “Super Woman” by most acclaimed Hindi film Super star Vidya Balan’s “Super Woman” Contest by Radio fm 95.
- She is honoured to be in Advisory Board of Ahmedabad Literature Festival…
- Jigna Shah is privileged as a jury member of “Udgam Awards”.
- She is the India Committee Chair Person for ALL Ladies League.
- She has been declared “Pride of Gujarat”,”Pride of Maharashtra” & “Pride of India”.
- Jigna Shah is declared as one of the top 5 most popular Designers of Gujarat.
The Secret Sauce
- Client relations with the assurance of Quality
- Don’t give up when the organization faces Crises
- Constant innovations
Biggest Failures & The Definition Of Success
Jigna shared, “When my factory labour left the huge order incomplete and it took me 5 years to compensate for massive financial loss & credibility in the market.”
She believes that success is all about Humbleness & Giving back to society in the form of betterment, Knowledge, Employment or any form of contribution.
New Ideas to Implement & Vision in Life
Connecting Experts/ Mentors to guide students in their journey & to help them in marketing their concepts too. To create Human Libraries to build better youth of India with a lot of values.
Enjoy every phase of life with enriching oneself through Experiences.
“Leadership comes with Futuristic Vision, Actions, Risk-Taking ability & Strategy to work with a team. I have my factories & offices in Ahmedabad & Mumbai with a team of 100 people & Top Clients from Stars to Politicians to High-end Professionals,” stated Jigna.
The Characteristic Every Leader Should Possess
Burning Fire with Enthusiasm
Words of Wisdom
Life is a mixed bundle…
You can’t build a castle on the basis of Wrongs..!