No 2 ATS solutions are a similar. There are a plenty of various options which will be enclosed together with your system, as well as job posting, reporting and analytics, interview scorecards, and bulk communication tools. This can be an honest issue, because it permits you to pick out the ATS that most accurately fits your company’s distinctive hiring needs. However with such a large amount of choices out there, it will be tough to determine that ATS is correct for you.
Before you decide to one, sit down together with your team to spot the ATS options you would like the foremost. Begin by making a close define of your current hiring method, together with the various individuals concerned and also the roles they play, and therefore the varied tools you suppose to move candidates through the method with efficiency.
Next, create a listing of the most important challenges you’re facing. Create a note of which stages within the hiring method are taking the longest, and wherever your team wants they’re in person wasting the foremost time.
By observing your list of pain points, you must be ready to project the options that would offer the foremost worth to your team. List these out in order of priority, creating a transparent definition between options that are essential and people that may simply be one more plus. Your list may embody the subsequent options (though this can be by no means that associate complete checklist):
- Job post management — Post open roles, keep track of applications, and examine how your job posts are acting
- Candidate sourcing — hunts for and reaches intent on robust candidates while not departure the platform
- Candidate recommendations — See an auto-populated list of candidates who may be an excellent fit the role
- Applicant auto-ranking — concentrate on the foremost qualified candidates 1st with a listing ranked supported how closely they match the duty needs
- Pipeline tracking — Move candidates seamlessly through every step of the hiring method and examine wherever they’re at a look
- Interview planning — notice a time that works for each your team and also the candidate without the endless back-and-forth
- Internal collaboration tools — communicate simply, share notes and feedback, and see that candidate’s teammates have already reached intent on
- Features for the hiring manager — keep your hiring manager within the loop with the power to look at the progress of a req, provide feedback concerning candidates, and more
- Reporting dashboards — view a wealth of information concerning your hiring method which will assist you build strategic changes
- Offer management — Extend offers to your top candidates directly through the platform
Your list of must-have and nice-to-have options can give you with an image of your ideal ATS. to form certain this picture is realistic, assess your budget and verify specifically how many individuals can need access to the system.
With all this info in hand, you’ll be able to begin researching your choices. Make sure to require into consideration factors like monthly versus annual payments and fixed prices versus pay per feature. It’s also necessary to contemplate the long-run potential of the solution. If the seller charges progressive fees, as an example, the ATS could prove way more costly than it looks on face value. And if it won’t be straightforward to scale the answer if your team grows, then you will would like a possibility that provides you a lot of space to breathe.
Before you create your judgment, its value inquiring for a demo of all of your high choices. Let the team work in every ATS and gather their feedback before you decide to buy. That way, they’ll already be somewhat comfy with the new system you implement and you’ll be able to feel assured that you’ve created the right decision.