When the question of what color is comes to your mind, millions of definitions arise, Color psychology is one of the most important sciences that started gain presence in the corporate world since late 1980’s. I founded my company in 2008 to simply the understanding of Color Theory and how to use it to our advantage in our day to day lives.
The Gracious F is the leading color solutions consultancy in GCC, dedicated to assisting people and organizations in benefitting through the power of Color Science and Psychology, based in Dubai, it has assisted a variety of individuals and businesses and holds a Portfolio of national and international organizations.
Successfully combining color psychology in all spectrums of individual re-branding and self-development, to businesses that are looking to enhance their awareness and strategy through color solutions in branding & marketing, Luxury Retail training, PR, Workshops, or residential and corporate interior design.
My core values are focused around ,Empowering women to be educated and to be their best self individually and professionally, serve the community and support local and youth talent, Learning every day, developing and helping my team to grow and exceed in their individual and professional lives.
Color psychology does not only help organizations in increasing their revenues, but also their teams Strengths and weaknesses, the color theory allows us to understand core personality of individuals, through the four-color groups which are used for personality profiling. With the know-how of which personality group your team members belong to, leaders can communicate with their team in their language and use their personality know how tools to enhance their productivity and efficiency. The knowledge of which color personality groups my teams belong to has been a crucial benefit for me as a leader and entrepreneurs to be able to take care of their mental wellbeing and motivation, during these difficult times with a uncertainty within all their surroundings.
Mostly all companies and leaders are currently facing lack of motivation, anxiety, depression, and There are tips which I would like share with all entrepreneurs in how to focus on team wellbeing and motivation
- Use of the primary psychology on daily bases to create balance, red for Strength, Yellow for creativity, Blue for focus and Green for Balance
- Train your team to take one hour per day to do something that makes them happy for themselves
- Cleary communicate your expectations as a leader in these difficult times and give them more realistic goals to achieve during this time to avoid mental exhaustion
- Take advantage as leaders to take this time in re-structuring departments that need more attention, research within your industry, and find new ways of achieving revenues in the new era.
- When it comes to working remotely, this challenge for employee and for the employer, have certain colours around your desk space or whenever you are sitting to work from to maintain efficiency and motivation. Main three colors are: Red, Yellow & Blue.